You can connect your crypto wallet in the Wallet section on Corite.com.
Normally you will be guided to making sure you are on the BNB Smart Chain (Ethereum will not work). This should make it a simple process, but in case you want to do it manually the steps are:
1. Download, install and set up your MetaMask wallet
2. Write down the backup seed phrase and keep it safe
3. Add BNB Smart Chain in MetaMask like this:
- Go to Settings → Networks
- Click Add Network
- Manually add BNB Smart Chain’s “Mainnet”:
Network Name: BNB Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
4. Save all changes
You should be all set now but don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
For more detailed information you can check out Connecting MetaMask to BNB Smart Chain | Binance Academy