NFTs are unique digital assets that can represent anything from concert tickets, art, music shares, to everything in between.
Bearing in mind that Corite CO is operating on BNB Smart Chain, buying an NFT on this network requires:
- A MetaMask crypto wallet to store your assets
- Some cryptocurrency (such as BNB, USDT, USDC)
- A Corite account and connecting your MetaMask to it
- Access to the Corite marketplace or Fan Campaigns that sell exclusive NFTs
You can buy cryptocurrency on many different exchanges, such as Binance or Bybit**. These exchanges have their own guides to walk you through the process. All in all, make sure to choose a reputable exchange that supports the BNB Smart Chain.
How to buy crypto on Binance:
- Create an account on Binance: Visit Binance.com and click the "Register" button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Complete KYC verification: This involves providing personal information and identity verification documents. This step is necessary to comply with regulatory requirements and ensure the security of your account.
- Add funds to your Binance account (BNB, USDT, USDC): Click on the "Deposit/Buy Crypto" button on the top right-hand corner of the page and choose the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit. Follow the instructions to complete the deposit process.
- Withdraw funds from Binance to your MetaMask wallet: Click on "Wallet/Overview” on the top navigation menu. Then click on "Fiat and Spot", find the crypto asset you want to withdraw to your MetaMask wallet and click on "Withdraw". Select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and paste your MetaMask wallet address in the "Withdrawal Address" field and “BNB Smart Chain” on the network field. Follow the instructions to complete the withdrawal process. After the transaction is confirmed, you can check your MetaMask wallet to confirm that the funds have been received. You’ll need a small amount of BNB to cover for the gas fees. Don’t forget to import the right tokens on BNB Smart Chain to your MetaMask wallet for you to be able to see the funds.
**the process to buy crypto on Bybit is very similar; link with instructions above.
The primary cryptocurrency used on the BNB Smart Chain is Binance’s native coin (BNB), but other stablecoins are also supported (USDT, USDC). Check the NFT that you want to buy first to determine what crypto currency you will need.
As for crypto wallets, we recommend using MetaMask which you will also need to connect to your Corite account for holders of Corite NFTs to receive payments and other associated exclusive benefits. This crypto wallet is user-friendly and supports the BNB Smart Chain.
More relevant FAQ articles on this topic:
- What is the $CO token and what is it for?
- Connecting MetaMask to BNB Smart Chain
- How can I import $CO and other tokens to my MetaMask wallet (BNB Smart Chain)?
- How do I import NFTs to MetaMask?
Reach out to us if you have any questions.